Monday, May 9, 2011

Manic Monday!!!

  Grrrrr....I never seem to have any time to post anymore * pout *. I got transferred awhile ago to Detroit for a C.O.S. housing job. Too much driving!!! It takes me about an hour to get to work, they don't have paid lunches so I'm there 9 hours, then another hour to get home!!! I can't wait till this job is over!! I am crossing my fingers that I get a closer temp job or that I get hired somewhere close. This weekend I did get a lil bit of my running around done. I made time for my dolls, lol. I had a delivery on Friday and it was my Just Jett Dynamite Girl.
I was a little disappointed for the first time in a DG doll. I really didn't like the hair, it has a really cheap plastic feel to it that I couldn't do much with. So I decided to chop it off, here is a pic of Jett looking a little apprehensive about the idea of me with scissors lol.                                                    
I think in the end she agreed that the new look was at least a lil more polished, I figure we can always  reroot it if need be.                                                                                                                                      
So here is the new do, it looks cuter in person (much softer). Well have a great day. Later this week I hope to do some projects with my Cricket, I have a Bunco Party coming up and its my turn to host!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment